CFR RallyCross 2017 Series Event # 02 (Night Rally)
Central Florida Region, SCCA RallyCross Series Event # 02
- Novices are always welcome!
- Show up early (before 8:00 AM), so you can:
- Check-In at Registration (you must check-in even if you have pre-registered)
- Prepare your car as needed (remove loose items, put your number and class on both sides of the car in a contrasting color of painters’ tape)
- Have your car “TECH Inspected”
- Participating in the mandatory “Novice Walk Through” conducted by one of the event Stewards at approximately 9:15 AM (listen for announcements).
- What to Bring:
- Valid Driver's License (or permit)
- Valid SCCA Membership Card (or proof of membership)
- Non-Members can get a Weekend Membership through pre-paying on DLB or on-site the day of the event.
- Minors (under 18), bring a completed minor waiver, see details below
- WATER (it can get hot!)
- Food or money for nearby food establishments (no food service will be provided at the event site).
- Why Preregister and Prepay?
- Preregistration allows you to secure your number, pay in advance, and allows for the event coordinators to better plan for the number of drivers and workers they will have for each group.
- Prepaying allows you to go through check-in much faster.
- NOTE: Everyone must check-in with registration on the day of the event.
- Don’t be a “No Show” and don’t be LATE!
- “No Shows” and “LATE” check-ins slow down the event, and cause everyone to get less runs. “Why is that?”, you might ask…
- Prior to the event, we use the registration list to pre-plan the event which includes deciding how many heats we are going to need, the run/work order, and the work assignments.
- Minors (Under 18)
- Drivers or riders who are minors (under 18) must bring a completed, notarized, minor waiver signed by BOTH parents.
- Notary is not necessary If both parents sign on-site with an SCCA official as a witness
- If parent/guardian has sole custody, only custodial parent signature is required.
- Minor attendees who are not driving or riding must have minor waiver completed by at least one parent/guardian
- Get Minor Waiver here: Minor Waiver
- Minor Waiver must be printed in color. Original will be held by CFR SCCA.
- $40 Event Fee (Sunday Only)
- $20 SCCA Weekend Membership fee for non SCCA Members
Driver Online RegistrationOpened:
- 14:00 to 15:00 -- Registration and Check-in
- 14:45 to 15:15 -- Tech Inspection
- 14:45 to 15:30 -- Course Open to Walk
- 15:15 to 15:30 – Novice Walk (Required for all 1st and 2nd time competitors)
- 15:30 to 15:45 -- Driver’s Meeting
- Races will begin promptly after the Driver’s Meeting
- A minimum of lunch break will be taken once all groups have completed their first heat of the day.
- The lunch break length will be determined in order to suit the time required for the sun to set.
- If found necessary by the Safety Steward, the course will be reevaluated and modified during the lunch session.
- If all drivers are registered, checked-in, and tech inspection is completed early, races can begin ahead of schedule
Sun, Jan 1 - 7:00 PM ESTClosed:
Wed, Mar 8 - 6:00 PM EST